REGISTRATIONS NOW OPEN!
This conference will be of special interest to the electrical engineering community, as regulators are demanding continual improvement in low voltage design, maintenance and safety outcomes. This conference aims to review the application and best practice in the requirements laid down in the standard AS/NZS 3000:2007, commonly known as Australia-New Zealand Wiring Rules. For those installations covered in the scope of this standard, its provisions are mandatory and must be followed. Any engineer involved in planning and design of electrical systems, installation or maintenance must have a clear idea about the various requirements contained in the standard.
Director – PowerLogic Electrical
Consulting & Training
Low Voltage Specialist
Standardisation Manager – Clipsal, by Schneider Electric
Chairman of the EL001 Wiring Rules Standard Committee
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN FROM ATTENDING:
- Learn how to meet the requirements of the AS/NZS 3000 wiring rules
- Update your knowledge on best practice and find practical solutions to your LV design and maintenance issues
- Delve into the revisions to AS/NZS 3000 and how they will affect your business
- Gain current information on LV earthing and substation design
- Hear about effective low voltage design and installation
- New LV testing techniques to achieve compliance to AS/NZS 3000
- Learn about voltage drop requirements and LV emergency lighting life cycle management
- Hear case studies from the local LV industry
- Network with specialists in the field and your peers
- No sales pitches – Non commercial presentations
For further information on registrations, or for sponsorship details, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 1300 138 522.