REGISTRATIONS NOW OPEN!
Register Now to Receive a 10% Discount
Arc flash is a topical issue in the electrical engineering community as many people in Australia receive severe and debilitating burns each year. Technology and safety procedures have significantly reduced most other forms of electrical injuries; however incidents related to arc flash have surfaced as one of the leading causes of injury and even death to workers.
The objective of the conference is to provide you with the latest developments and best practice to deal with arc flash hazards in Australia. You will have an opportunity to discuss your arc flash issues with our speakers, and gain practical applications for arc flash safety. The focus throughout is on the experiences of end users. The conference will be attended by those who are interested in technical solutions to their arc flash issues, industry trends, standards developments and new techniques to tackle existing arc flash threats.
Engineering Safety Pty Ltd
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN FROM THIS EVENT:
- Learn about Australian and international standards developments in arc flash
- Hear local and international case studies detailing the latest arc flash mitigation strategies and solutions
- Learn about electrical safety statistics and the implications for you
- Understand how to achieve a compliant and electrically safe work place
- Learn how to provide arc flash training for your staff
- Detail the steps to perform an arc flash hazard analysis
- Clearly understand what an arc flash is and the potential injuries that can result
- Define what personal protective equipment (PPE) is required on your site
- Learn practical considerations for PPE selection and testing
- Learn how to perform testing and maintenance on your PPE
For further details regarding sponsorship or registrations, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 1300 138 522.