Are you an Engineering Professional working in the Electrical Industry? We are currently accepting abstracts for speakers to present a technical paper at this event.
The Forum will provide a platform to help industry understand the role of various regulators in different states, and identify key issues in achieving compliance throughout Australia. The Forum will focus on the impacts and practical applications of electrical requirements, reforms and harmonisation efforts.
Selection of topics to date include:
- Electrical Industry Technical and Safety Regulation – What Has Changed and Where Are We At?
- AS 5577-2013: Electricity Network Safety Management Systems
- Diligence of Due Diligence
- The New Electrical Equipment Safety Scheme
- Changes in Safety Requirements for Hazardous Area Motors
- Electrical Regulatory Compliance and Safety Auditing – Why We Audit, What We Audit and What is an Audit
Present alongside renowned keynote speakers:
- Al Koenig, Principal, Koenig Contract Services
- Andrew Maunder, Managing Director, Safetylec Management Solutions
We are seeking topics and case studies that are practical, and that will give delegates the tools for understanding and applying regulations and legislation in their given states.