The Electrical Regulatory Compliance Forum took place in Brisbane last week and attracted engineers and operations staff from as far as WA. Organisations in attendance included the Water Corporation, Energex, Queensland Alumina, Australia Post and Navy Platform Systems to name a few.
Feedback was over all extremely positive with majority of delegates complimenting the speakers on their depth of knowledge and experience.
Best rated presentations were as follows:
- Implications for Designers of the Engineers Australia Safety Case Guideline – 3rd Edition – Richard Robinson – Director, R2A Due Diligence Engineers
- Complying With Regulations in the Low Voltage and High Voltage Design Process – Rahim Janfada – Principal Mechanical & Electrical Design Engineer, Queensland Urban Utilities
- Electrical Industry Technical and Safety Regulation – What has Changed and Where are we at? – Albert Koenig – Electrical Consultant
- An Overview of AS/NZS 7000 Overhead Line Design – Detailed Procedures – Tony
Gillespie – Gillespie Power Consultancy
- Electrical Regulatory Compliance and Safety Auditing – Why We Audit, What We Audit and What is an Audit? – Andrew Maunder – Managing Director, Safetylec Management Solutions
Thank you again to all of those that attended, presented and engaged in many of the dynamic discussions over the two days.